Thank you for considering Chicagoland Cremation Options, we are here to help you every step of the way during this difficult time. We are committed to listening, educating and guiding our families through the cremation process. Based on decades of experience and our innate ability to understand and accommodate each individuals’ unique needs we provide the most suitable and reflective cremation options at an affordable cost.
Planning for this life event can be overwhelming and challenging, which is why we have outlined the steps below so you can be comfortable making your complete arrangements.
WE’RE HERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
- Call us at 773-631-0018 to speak with owner, Doug Klein, and share as much relevant information as possible (i.e. death certificate worksheet) OR you can Arrange Online.
- A member of our Office Team will reach out with the electronic paperwork and/or set up a time for arrangement, as needed.
- In the meantime, we put all the associated information into the online portal, Illinois Vital Records System. This is where we obtain the permit to cremate as well as having the deceased's doctor sign off on the death certificate.
a. Bear in mind, this portion of the process can prove lengthy contingent on receiving necessary information, documents, authorization from the family as well as the attending physician.
- Once everything is acquired and processed, the cremation will occur within 24-48 hours.
- If a full arrangement is requested, we will complete all documents with you in person either at our office or a designated location and decide on any additional requests or memorialization (i.e. urns, keepsakes, obtainment of cremains, payment, obituary). You are always welcome to do this via email or phone to not incur an arrangement fee.
- The last part will be picking up/delivery of cremains and death certificates, permits, and merchandise (if applicable).
We will keep you informed every step of the way and are here for whatever assistance you may need.
For our organizational purposes, we set up appointments for any meetings with families:
- We prefer to schedule receiving of cremains on Saturdays and Sundays between 9am and 5pm.
- We prefer to schedule arrangements between 10am and 1pm Monday through Friday.
- We will always accommodate if you are not available during our allotted hours.
- Repository of loved one in a temperature controlled climate
- Individual cremation at our facility
- Temporary container for cremated remains
HAVE A QUICK QUESTION OR COMMENT?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.